Documentation and Important Information
- Inclement Weather - in the event of thunder storms, high seas, high winds, and/or small craft warnings; WCKS will suspend all classes and trips and excursions will be cancelled. All attempts will be made to reschedule but safety is a priority. In the event that rescheduling is impossible, refund of all except the deposit may be arranged, unless the class, trip or excursion was over one half (1/2) over; in which case there will be no refund.
- No Show/Late Arrival - the deposit will not be refunded except in extreme circumstances and will be the perview solely of the co-owners. No one will be allowed to join a class, trip or excursion more than fifteen (15) minutes after the start time.
- Inebriation - no person or persons clearily under the influence will be allowed to attend any class, trip or excursion. The decision if a person is inebriated lies solely with the staff and no refunds will be issued.
- Personal Floatation Devices (PFD) - PFD's will be worn at all times while in or on the water, failure to do so will result expulsion from class, trip or excursion. There are no exceptions to this rule and no refunds will be issued if expelled.
- Personal Property - WCKS is not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property which the participant chooses to bring along to a class, on a trip or excursion.
- Waivers - every person participating in any activity at WCKS will sign and date a waiver form, and a image of their indentification card or drivers license will be taken. Refusal to sign a waiver will result in the rejection of participation in the activity with no refund of any monies paid.
Click here for waiver
© Copyright 2018 Paul J Jones